22nd, August 2015. The Covenant Place, Iganmu (Beside National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos.)
- AFRICANFARMER MOGAJI CEO of X-Ray Farms Consulting and AF Marketing spoke on the “The Untapped Agricultural Potential of Nigeria: Marketing and Trading Agricultural Commodities”.
- ALFRED DIXON (“Dr. Cassava”), Project Leader, Cassava Weed Management Project, IITA spoke on “Addressing the Technological Constraints of Agribusiness in Nigeria”.
- ADA OSAKWE CEO, Agrolay Ventures and Former Senior Investment Adviser to Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, Nigeria’s former Federal Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. She spoke on the “Agric-financing, Investment Opportunities and Dynamics in Nigeria’s Agribusiness.
- OLADIMEJI OWOFEMI Founder, Vice Chairman & CEO, Multi –Trex Integrated Foods Plc spoke on the “The Nigeria Agribusiness Value Chain – Challenges and Opportunities in Logistics and Warehousing”.
- SIMBO ADEEKO, CEO Shihor International Limited spoke on “FARMING: For the Young, Smart and Trendy – Her Story”
The Keynote Speakers at this event were:
He is the CEO of X-Ray Farms Consulting and AF Marketing
Alfred Dixon (A.K.A Dr. Cassava)
Dr. Cassava is the Project Leader, Cassava Weed Management Project, IITA
Ada Osakwe is the CEO Agrolay Ventures and she was the former Senior Investment Adviser to Nigeria’s Former Federal Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
He is the Founder Vice-Chairman and CEO of Multi-Trex Integrated Food Plc
Simbo Adeeko is the CEO, Shior International Ltd